Handle are excited to be working with an established fast-growing global fin-tech business are seeking a creative and passionate Internal Communications Manager to join their growing team in London.
The role is a unique opportunity to provide support on communications across all of the divisions and also to help millions more potential customers. You'll receive a competitive package including generous stock options and private healthcare amongst other benefits.
-Set the internal communications strategy and provide support to our teams in
communicating to all our staff.
- From helping coordinate topics and speakers for an all-hands team call, to crafting
the agenda for a twice annual conference.
- Helping company leadership for new and engaging ways to connect and engage
with all of our staff.
This Role Will Give You The Opportunity To:
- Deliver an internal communications strategy that supports a fast-growing company and helps foster a culture of transparency and collaboration.
- Work with Leadership team and Executive Support to share key messages with the company.
- "All hands" events: Whether it's a biweekly team call or a full internal conference twice a year, you're happy to get your hands dirty and are as comfortable running logistics as you are writing an agenda and developing key messages and briefing documents.
The Salary for this position is ranging between £60,000 - £70,000 amongst other benefits!
If you are looking for a career-defining role where you can truly make your mark and add value to globally established business then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.