Ongoing temp - ASAP start!
I am currently working with a highly desired Global Media Company to find an Internal Communications, for their London Office. You will have the opportunity to work for some of the most recognised Media Brands in the world!
- Internal communications
- Responsible for building and managing positive relationships with a broad range of internal stakeholders including Senior Leadership Team, editorial teams, commercial teams and central departments
- Executing the internal communications strategy using multiple platforms to ensure corporate messaging and news is effectively communicated throughout the business
- Working with the PR & Communications team to manage the company LinkedIn page, Twitter feed and Intranet
- Providing general admin support to the team
- N.B.: Although this is predominantly an Internal Communications role, there will be opportunities for assisting with proactive corporate and consumer campaigns which build awareness and understanding of UK and its brands.
- Excellent writing skills
- Confident and comfortable using a range of social media platforms and integrating digital activity seamlessly into campaigns
- Analytical and able to use a range of metrics to measure activity
- Organised and unflappable
- Confidence and gravitas
- Adaptable and able to interact with individuals across all levels
- Highly creative
- Enthusiastic, positive and collaborative approach
If the opportunity above excited you and you are interested in hearing more - please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.