Internal PR and Communications Executive
Do you have experience of working in PR and communications in a fast paced environment? If you do, we have an amazing opportunity for a PR and Communications Executive to join a lifestyle brand.
You will be responsible for managing and building relationships with wide range of internal stakeholders, whilst executing the internal communications strategy using multiple platforms.
This role will suit someone with proven experience of using a range of social media platforms and creating internal digital branding.
Key features will include:
- Day to day management of internal communications - you will be responsible for building relationships with and working with a range on internal functions, spanning across the senior leadership team, editorial teams and central departments.
- Manage and create content related to developing the company brand in all aspects related to the business.
- Working alongside the PR & Communications team to manage and develop the companies LinkedIn page, Intranet and Twitter feed.
- Opportunities to work on consumer and corporate campaigns to generate company awareness.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in internal communications
- Have confidence of using all social media platforms
- Be highly creative, with fantastic writing skills
If this fantastic Internal PR and Communications Executive position sounds similar to your current or previous experiences, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.