Handle are excited to be working with a fast-growth gaming company, who are looking for their first in-house recruiter.
Ideally you will have a blend of in house/agency looking to continue growing in your career with a company that truly values the development of their employees, this is the role for you.
This company have an inclusive culture where individualism and authenticity is celebrated - previous experience recruiting tech, web and IT roles (software engineers, data analysts etc) or working on a digital/tech desk agency side is highly advantageous! A natural passion for the gaming industry, and large tech organisations is also a plus.
In this role you will coordinate the interview process and be very much at the forefront of the candidate experience - you will also work on sourcing candidates and holding initial interviews (telephone screens & first stage face to face meetings).
The ideal candidate will be a self starter, and be able to confidently advise the business on how to attract and pipeline the best talent in the industry, whether this is through a strong existing network, referrals or regular attendance at industry meet ups and events.
- Be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website, LinkedIn and on social media
- Coordinate interview process, schedule interviews, book meeting rooms, diary management.
- Arrange interviews with candidates, PSL and hiring managers accordingly.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking systems.
- Liaise with agencies where necessary
- Support the wider talent team
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
- Source exceptional talent
- Screen candidates and conduct first stage interviews, progressing successful candidates to hiring managers
If you are looking to join an exciting and innovative gaming company that partner with some of the biggest brands on the market, get in touch and apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.