Are you a target driven agency recruiter looking to make the move in house?
Handle are working closely with a leading event's company who are looking for a motivated Recruiter to join the internal recruitment team. The In-House Recruiter is specifically tasked with hiring the very best talent in the events sector across Sales, Marketing, Operations and Production.
You will foster excellent relationships with internal stakeholders to find out what they are looking for and you'll then work with the Recruitment Manager to create a strategy to attract the highest calibre of recruitment talent for the business.
We are looking for an organised, passionate, focused and, proactive individual who can work in a fast-moving, target driven environment. To be considered for this role, it is important that you have previous/current experience in Recruitment, preferably agency side.
- Sourcing appropriate active and passive candidates via Linkedin, job boards and social media
- Advertising all recruitment needs internally and externally
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing managers
- Qualifying new vacancies with hiring manager and taking accurate briefs
- Screening CVs and providing a short list to Line Managers
- Working to weekly KPI's and monthly targets
- Manage the overall candidate experience: resolve candidate queries, schedule and coordinate interviews and feedback, handle rejections, and participate in offer management
- Grow a solid network of contacts and build strong talent pipeline to include passive candidates
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.