Handle Recruitment is seeking an immediately available business developer/account manager for a six month fixed term contract, working for a well established and international B2B events business.
As the Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting programme participants for clients, including buyers, exhibitors and event delegates
- Maintaining and monitoring pipelines, report in leads and source data
- Researching your sectors, engage wider stakeholders
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the shows and clients you work with
- Account managing international buyers pre-show, onsite and post show
- Working across multiple programmes on different events
- Achieving client metrics around meetings, export predictions and onsite buyer attendance
- Supporting Marketing, Operations, and Content to deliver seamless results for clients
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Availability to start immediately and commit to six months
- Recruitment, business development and/or account management experience
- Experience in exhibitions, congresses, events, publishing or similar industry (desirable)
If you are immediately available and keen to get stuck straight into a new, client facing position please apply asap!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.