I am actively seeking an International Account Manager for a leading beauty and skincare company based in Prime Central London.
This is a rare opportunity to join an international business; the role is to work closely with the Senior International Account Manager in supporting all international business, working directly with all internal teams and export clients to ensure the smooth running of the sales operations.
My client is a well-established brand with a fabulous and innovate product offering. Targeting both the high end market and the high street they cater to everyone and both male and female.
I am now looking for a recent graduate or someone who has worked in the beauty/skincare industry or has a passion for it to come in at an assistant level with massive progression opportunities.
The responsibilities of International Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the operations team, feeding back forecasts and conducting sales analysis.
- Help create monthly reports of productivity, updating the business on sales and marketing activity
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasting
- Act as a point of contact and handle customers individual needs
- Build relationships with international representatives, being a support function
- Complete product registration templates
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute new product launches
The ideal candidate:
- Passion and knowledge about the beauty/skincare industry
- Driven and motivated to be successful
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience is building strong, lasting relationships
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
Salary and benefits:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.