International Analyst - Entertainment
Handle are excited to have partnered with one of the market-leading home entertainment and theatrical businesses in the field. This is a wonderful position for someone with thorough experience in an analytical function, with strong experience and knowledge of analytics in the entertainment space.
This role sits in the busy international department and requires someone who is self-sufficient with strong working knowledge of SAP and prides themselves on their communication skills.
- Supervision of licensees sales reporting, materials ordering and invoicing as well as compiling quarterly reports on sales revenue.
- Responsible for the day to day relationship with licensees and be their main point of contact on issues including, rights, territories, materials and sales issues.
- Monitoring the management and royalty reports, as well as keeping an eye on the business and revenue.
- Compiling and reporting on sales statements from each territory on an ad-hoc basis, including estimating revenues from the various territories and from the individual films.
- Raising purchase orders and taking care of invoices for payment, following up and monitoring the total costs, and cross charge where possible and applicable.
- Making entities and partners aware of new titles through research. Ensuring that information and hold backs are communicated clearly to licensees.
You Will Have:
- Both strong organisational and analytical skills, the ability to remain motivated and work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintain and building relationships with new and existing internal and external suppliers, as well as the ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of films, video and digital materials.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Work, Outlook and SAP is essential.
Please get in touch if you are an analytical whizz, with working knowledge of the film and entertainment industry. This is a brilliant opportunity - not to be missed!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.