I am working on a rare and exciting opportunity for one of the most innovate, creative, tech start up's as an International Sales Manager.
My client are an award winning business who specialise in both hardware and software products, teaming musical instruments with modern day technology. By continuing to invent new products they are extending the joy of music making to everyone.
I am now looking for an International Sales Manager to join the team to manage to the business's key distribution and retail accounts, creating new sales opportunities within the channel. This role will work closely with the marketing, operations and finance teams to calculate international sales performance and track the pipeline in line with commercial goals.
The responsibilities of the International Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Present commercial opportunities and products to current or potential distributors and retailers
- Lead regular communication with the international distribution partners
- Plan and execute new market launches and expansion
- Conduct sales training with distributors, representatives and store members
- Calculate and track sales performance and pipeline
- Represent the company at trade shows as required
The ideal candidate:
- Significant experience in a senior B2B sales role
- Considerable experience in an omnichannel sales environment
- Knowledge and experience in selling to global markets
- Naturally driven with a proactive approach
- Musically or tech curious or consumer electronics
Salary and benefits:
PLEASE NOTE THIS A SENIOR APPOINTMENT
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.