Handle are partnering with a leading Video Games Publisher to find an innovative International Brand Manager with a passion for gaming. You will have high attention to detail and a proven track record in running effective marketing campaigns, across AAA titles within international territories.
Key duties will include:
* Working with, and influencing the US brand team throughout the product marketing cycle to ensure that strategy, creative theme and execution are optimised for international territories.
* Driving creative development across all marketing communications including art, packaging, advertising and digital marketing.
* To accurately position relevant products in the marketplace and identify key targets, and providing relevant reports, research and analysis.
* Build relationships and work effectively across the international territories, external licensors, agencies and development partners as well as working collaboratively with teams in order to develop and implement strategic global marketing plans.
* Working closely with the Head of International Product Marketing to ensure that all territory marketing plans are approved and communicated to the relevant teams prior to launch.
This is a wonderful position for a hands on and innovative marketer looking to work for the market leader within video game publishing. If you love bring consumer insights to life and driving creative development then please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.