This leading Global Video Games Publisher, home to many great AAA titles, is looking for an International Community + Social Manager.
The International Community + Social Manager will report directly to the International Communications Manager and will own the process of building, maintaining and engaging communities.
You will be responsible for;
- Developing the global community + content strategy to grow the audience base.
- Engaging with consumers across YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Steam, Twitter and a variety of forums.
- Create exciting, engaging content within brand tone which appeals to various communities, growing fan bases.
- Monitor and report on all community channels, producing key results on growth, reach, engagement etc.
- Attend global, international and local territory shows, conventions and expos rewarding and directly engaging with their community.
If you're a seasoned community manager with a creative mind-set and a passion and understanding of the video game industry (and wider entertainment industry) and looking to take the next step in your career then apply directly now or email your CV to Daniel.email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.