An amazing opportunity has become available for an International Internal Auditor to join ones of the world's largest entertainment businesses. The role will play an integral part of our clients International Internal Audit team and requires someone who loves to travel as a large part of the role will be spent at overseas locations!
Reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor, the main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Gain a detailed understanding of key event currently in operation within each location and identify key controls and risks.
- Identify industry and business best practice and consistent standards to be rolled out across locations.
- Assist in the testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Group's accounting and financial reporting functions
- Actively help the team develop and foster relationships with key contacts within the business.
- Participate in peer and upward feedback.
- Ad-hoc reviews / projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant (with up to 5 years of audit experience or similar/up to 2 years PQE)
- Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision, reporting findings directly to Management
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Passion for the entertainment/media industry
This is an amazing opportunity to work on the front-line of the entertainment industry and travel the world in a fast-paced and fundamental role. Our client offers a wealth of career prospects and excellent benefits package.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.