An amazing opportunity has become available for an Internal Auditor to join ones of the world's most popular Entertainment businesses. Although based in the heart of Central London, this role require someone who is keen to travel internationally to perform royalty audits across the businesses entire Consumer Products EMEA licensees.
The mains responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with pre-audit planning and preparation by performing analysis of financial data to identify areas of audit risks.
- Analysis of complex licensing contracts, identifying financial terms and compliance points for audit.
- Customise and develop dynamic data testing models to accommodate all levels of licensee reporting sophistication.
- Review accuracy of licensee royalty reporting and payment histories.
- Perform audit interviews of licensees and/or agents to evaluate royalty reporting processes and financial environments
- Document licensee process flows and system functionality as it relates to royalty reporting.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- Solid post-qualification experience and/or (Big 4) and internal audit or related experience.
- Degree educated or equivalent preferably with a business or finance related degree.
- Minimum part qualified or currently studying for ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Knowledge of additional European languages strongly preferred (written and verbal) [French, Spanish, Italian]
This is an amazing opportunity to work on the front-line of the entertainment industry and travel the world in a fast-paced and fundamental role. Our client offers a wealth of career prospects and excellent benefits package.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.