Handle Recruitment is working with a leading music services company to source an International Label and Product Manager to join their offices in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic label/product manager to join their ever growing team and be part of the exciting changes to come.
Reporting directly to the International Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- The management of the International Marketing Campaigns for label artists and other relevant clients.
- Working closely with Digital Accounts team regarding play-list targets and release information.
- Creating and applying Global Marketing Plans and Strategies.
- Regularly reporting against live campaigns to recognise trends and opportunities.
- The collection of sales, promotional and stock information from other teams, including international.
- Develop excellent working relationships with the company's network, which includes label managers, distribution partners, etc.
- The supervision of territorial budgets & set sales/streaming targets with international partners
The ideal candidate will have or be:
- Adequate experience within the International Department of a record label or distributor
- Excellent knowledge of International markets, retail, digital and media outlets
- Proven experience of working with artists and their managers
- Great relationship building skills, with the ability to develop these with international partners
- Able to manage multiple projects, whilst prioritising
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should outline what recent music marketing campaigns you have found interesting and the reasons why
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.