Excellent opportunity at major music company for an expert International Label Manager to coordinate standout local release plans for both distribution and label services. You will have solid experience gained from a UK based International marketing role or a role based directly within a European territory. A strong understanding of the wider European music market is a must!
- Solid label management and distribution experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of music and independent record labels
- Knowledge & experience of the international market place & territories
- Flexible, diplomatic and able to work across multiple territories
- A willingness to take calls outside normal working hours to cover various time zones
Perfect for an experienced International Label Manager to execute global new release and catalogue strategy for a market leading music company.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.