Handle Recruitment is working with a music licensing organisation, to source an International Manager for their London offices.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a world-leading music licensing company who specialise in collective music rights management.
Reporting directly to the Head of International, key responsibilities will include:
- Maximising members' revenue from overseas communities and provision of outstanding customer service to these communities
- Formulating, tracking and forecasting revenue budgets for designated territories
- Producing and maintaining detailed business, market intelligence and revenue analysis to track international developments
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and missing revenue whilst devising and implementing new initiatives to achieve this
- Negotiating agreements and terms to secure service levels and/or increased revenues for the benefits of our members
- Resolving complex, escalated international queries and provide international business advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Investigating operations at other societies, identifying and challenge any practices detrimental to members, and document proposed solutions to deliver increased revenues and improved services to members
The ideal candidate will have:
- An extensive knowledge of global economics and geopolitics
- Experience in international business processes and strategic relations
- Project management experience within the music industry
- The ability to resolve complex and high priority international queries and provide business advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of financial data analysis and commercial contract management
- Fluency in Spanish or another European language is desirable
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.