This Global Entertainment Company is looking for an International Marketing Assistant to provide support to their incredibly busy marketing team and assist on campaigns for their hugely popular Children's Brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating marketing presentation decks for internal and external use
- Managing the artwork approval process
- Co-ordinating all marketing materials, ensuring delivery to all partners and licensees
- Working with the team to plan the social media calendar
- Creating marketing assets including images and sizzles
- Co-ordinating prizes and goodies for competitions and giveaways
- Assisting in the preparation for trade events
- Processing invoices and other day-to-day administrative tasks
- Being the point of contact for all marketing enquiries
With previous marketing experience within Entertainment, ideally for a Children's brand, the perfect candidate with have excellent administrative skills and be particularly strong on PowerPoint and Photoshop. Previous marketing experience on social media channels is required as well as possessing excellent communication and organisational skills. Experience within an international team would be a plus but is not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.