Handle has partnered up with a leading entertainment company in search for an International Marketing Manager EMEA. In this newly created position you will need to understand the Brand Licensing industry and ideally have experience of working across a scope of international territories.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with and support the Senior International Marketing Manager in the creation of the marketing strategy and plans for the region
- Execute local marketing initiatives at consumer and trade level, based on established and proven campaigns / strategies for our brands in other markets, spanning events, promotions
- Manage the territory budgets
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of local marketing campaigns
- Working closely with Territory Managers to ensure that retail, product, licensing and marketing initiatives are co-ordinated to ensure that the brand is effectively maximised at key times
- Communicate regularly to the wider team on local marketing initiatives
- Digital support - reporting, insights, sharing digital data for local territories, keeping calendars up to date
- Train and supervise the department Marketing Assistant
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.