This Global Entertainment Company is looking for an International Marketing Manager to develop and execute Marketing strategies for their hugely popular Children's Brands across multiple international territories.
With far-reaching brands across Television, Home Entertainment, Publishing, Consumer Products, Digital Media and Live Events you will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to create marketing plans for your territories.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being heavily involved in the devising of Global Marketing Plans
- Working closely with international agents to execute local marketing initiatives
- Manage the territory budgets in conjunction with local agents
- Overseeing local marketing calendars ensuring all are correct and kept up to date
- Create/distribute marketing materials, asset packs, brand decks as required
- Travel to markets and your territories when needed
- Training and supervising a Marketing Assistant
With a plethora of Consumer Marketing experience within entertainment, the ideal candidate will have created and delivered a multitude of International Brand Campaigns across the full marketing mix for a Children's brand. You will possess excellent communication and presentation skills, be particularly strong on PowerPoint and be highly organised and open to international travel. International marketing experience is a prerequisite. Additional languages would be valuable but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.