Fantastic opportunity for a Latin Iberia music specialist to join the International Marketing team at a leading Music and Entertainment company.
The main purpose of the role is to support Latin repertoire owners with marketing, promotions, and artist relations of Latin artist priorities around the world.
- International sales and marketing experience
- Solid entertainment industry experience
- An understanding of Latin music and artists
- Strong communication skills
- Impeccable organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to rally support with internal and outside partners
- Analytical skills (social, streaming, and sales reports)
Perfect for a creative Spanish speaking music marketer with an entrepreneurial mind-set looking to oversee content and marketing strategy for an impressive roster of international artists.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.