I am actively seeking a Marketing Manager for a luxury property firm based in prime central London.
My client are a well-regarded name within luxury real estate and are looking for a Marketing Manager to market and promote their brand, working in sync with their global offices. As a strong brand marketer and collaborator, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for building a strategic vision and ensuring strength of execution to deliver results.
The role of Marketing Manager, includes but is not limited to:
- PR activities to create awareness globally
- Delivering a marketing plan and other initiatives
- Work closely with key business figures to achieve business goals
- Manage and organise events for the London office
- Oversee social media campaigns, coming up with new content and fresh innovative ideas
- Develop marketing material for pitches
- Experience of CRM system salesforce - ensuring data is captured and uploaded regularly to improve email campaigns
The ideal candidate:
- Will have worked on an international scale
- Well-presented and well spoken
- Strong character with a 'work hard, play hard' attitude
- 3-4 years' experience
- Working within real estate would be desirable but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
£35,000 - £40,000 basic salary + company benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.