Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Music and Entertainment Company to find an established International Marketing Manager to build and develop impactful international and local digital marketing campaigns for an impressive repertoire of artists and labels.
Key features will include:
- Marketing assigned artists on an international level.
- Creating and implementing release strategies.
- Attending planning and scheduling meetings.
- Initially working with label, band/artist and artist management to generate data-capture opportunities as early as possible to then go to marketing with a developing database in conjunction with the Head of Digital.
- Ensuring that creative content and initiatives are being delivered for each release/event.
You must be on the pulse with the latest digital trends and know how to successfully apply these to artist campaigns. Previous experience in a similar role within music is a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.