Handle Recruitment is working with a top Music Licensing corporation, to find a skilled International New Business Partner. The International New Business Partner will define and own a complex sequence of tasks accompanying with negotiating contracts.
The International New Business Partner is accountable for exploiting universal revenue collections via a collection of new CMOs, guaranteeing the agreements are in place, handling the on boarding and operational procedure.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work with the International Operations Manager and Commercial Affairs Manager
- Maximising worldwide revenue collections
- Manager risks to avoid adverse impacts on revenue collections, escalating in a timely manner
- Providing leadership to the International team to ensure the delivery of high performance, acting as an enthusiastic, positive and motivated role model and coach.
- To contribute to the relevant areas of the communications and marketing plan to CMO's and members.
- Working with budgeting and forecasting
- Manage varied and complex operational teams
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience negotiating agreements
- Experience of managing and developing teams
- Experience working in high pressured environments
- The ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office and CRM systems
- Knowledge of coordinating change
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.