Handle Recruitment are working with an iconic retailer of organic natural health and beauty products to recruit an International Partnership Manager to join their London based team.
Reporting to the Director of International Sales, the International Partnership Manager is responsible for developing the brand outside of the home market (UK). Working with existing territories, the successful candidate will be working with external business partners (distributors and franchisees) to develop sales in existing territories ensuring the appropriate level of distribution, marketing & training support.
Key responsibilities include:
Sales, Logistics & Regulatory
- Develop & execute robust business plans for each territory in line with company strategy.
- Report to the Director of International Sales on sales, stock levels, out of stock issues and distribution performance in each territory against the business plan.
- Work with each business partner to develop a 12 month forecast which is updated every three months to reflect the latest projections. Communicate this to the Demand Planner.
- In conjunction with Sales Support, be responsible for ensuring that any logistical arrangements for exports orders are carried out, ensuring deliveries are complete, accurate and on time.
- In conjunction with the Regulatory and Technical team, ensure business partners have the necessary documentation and support to complete product registration.
- Ensure payments for International customers are up to date, track and chase as necessary
- Update customer order forms, SAGE price lists and set up new customer accounts in SAGE
Store Design & VM
- Communicate Store Design & Visual Merchandising requirements, for both store merchandising and promotional and event merchandising.
- Support business partners in executing new store fitouts, retrofits and refurbishments in line with the Global Store Design Manual, and managing the approval process.
- Work with International Visual Merchandiser to support business partners in developing planograms to ensure brand image and customer journey is consistent in every retail outlet across the world, while working with assortment variations and retailer specifications.
Marketing & Product
- Using the global marketing calendar, , work with each business partner to create regionally relevant marketing calendars and launch activities, ensuring that local requirements are reflected in the marketing calendar (e.g. Ramadan in GCC, Chinese New Year).
- Track retail prices, including relevant competitors to ensure that the brand is correctly positioned.
- Communicate any changes in the international markets, i.e. new products, competition, etc. to Marketing and NPD.
- Continually work with the relevant members of the Marketing & PR teams to ensure the International markets receive the support required to deliver and exceed the business plan.
- Work with the NPD team to communicate international trends and product proposals, sell-in and forecast NPD lines to the business partners.
- Work with the Marketing & Studio teams to brief, adapt or make available any required marketing and promotional collateral and artwork.
- Manage the product assortment in each territory and make recommendations to change this when appropriate.
Customer Service & Relationships
- Build close and effective relationships with each and every business partner, continuously soliciting feedback to better understand their needs and feed this back to the appropriate internal departments.
- Develop & maintain excellent working relationships (internal & external), ensuring all business partners are dealt with in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Work with International Retail Support to ensure markets submit confirmed training requests and agendas 4 weeks prior to an international training visit, and support markets with any other training requirements.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within the skincare, beauty or health industry. We are looking for an individual who is able to demonstrate excellent organisation, communication and negotiation skills with a passion for relationship building and nurturing.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.