Handle have partnered with an exceptional Global Media company who are looking for an International Payroll Officer to join their international payroll team based in Chiswick.
If you are looking to join a company where people are at the heart of the business then look no further. Sat in stunning Central London offices with a vibrant and high energy culture, you can continue building on your experience in a fast growth creative company with a great vision and innovative approach!
You will get the fantastic opportunity to get involved in payroll focused projects for the UK, APAC and EMEA and will gain invaluable international exposure.
Sat in the international payroll team, you will cover payroll for APAC, Europe and South America. Reporting directly into the Global Payroll Manager, you will support on end-to-end monthly payroll and will process monthly and yearly processes to be compliant across all entities!
You will support the continuous improvement of the payroll and benefits process and ensure payroll runs smoothly and accurately each month internationally.
- Update payroll records and the payroll database
- Create monthly reports and raise POs in a timely manner
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure accurate information is passed between HR and Payroll and that everything is compliant and run on time.
- Build strong relationships with local teams and all payroll providers.
- Support on projects around salary and bonus reviews, end of year reviews and pension reporting.
If you have previous international payroll experience and would love the opportunity to work with a world-renowned Global Media Company then get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.