International Product Manager - Music
Excellent opportunity for an International Product Manager to take the next step in a well - known Label.
Reporting to the Co- Presidents in the International Marketing team you will need to be creative with a passion for music.
Key responsibilities of an International Product Manager are:
- Devising, initiating and planning all marketing strategies and campaigns with international colleagues.
- Getting visuals, changes and adaptations agreed and approved by artists
- Liaising with UK Labels regarding campaigns
- Maintain good relationships with Artist Managers
- Working with the markets to help with the understanding of retail Physical/Digital/Streaming marketing landscape
- Develop a creative vision for the long term of your roaster of artist
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative ideas and solutions with a passion for music
- Highly motivated team player whom is disciplined and organised
- Good at working under pressure with a fast moving roster
- Desire and ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Knowledge of current market
- Experience in the Music Industry
If you're an International Product manager looking for the next step in your career, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.