Fantastic opportunity for an International Product Manager to join a fast-growing Music Merchandise company currently based in West London. The successful Product Manager will acquire and actively promote merchandise rights for UK and International music acts, celebrities and entertainment properties.
- Being across all requests and approvals on allocated EU markets
- hosting calls / communications and collating design / trend requests, liaising with the creative resource and circulating results / style guides
- Circulating style guides, sizzle sheets, news stories and campaign best practices.
- Compiling and circulating the Market Monitor
- Responsibility for updating and circulating artist roster, on a monthly basis.
Previous experience of working in Product Management in music or fashion is essential for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.