We are currently looking for a qualified International Production Accountant to join an international multi-media business, based in West London. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Production Accountant to join a highly profitable business, which has some of the world's most recognisable brands under their umbrella.
Reporting directly into the International Senior Finance Manager, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Provide financial control of production budgets and expenditure
- Produce monthly reporting for spend against budget
- Produce reporting on final production spend against budget
- Preparation of reporting for tax rebates for productions
- Experience of applying for production rebates from overseas bodies
- Provide financial support to production business on multiple productions concurrently
- Provide funding forecasts and reconciliations for productions
- Assistance in statutory and internal audits
- Qualified accountant with experience in a similar role
- Experience working as a sole or lead Production Accountant on large (or medium sized) productions
- International company experience essential
The company offers excellent career prospects and benefits - Get applying!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.