Handle are proudly partnering with an incredible media business to source a creative and collaborative Recruiter to join their HR team in Central London on an initial 12 month FTC.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solid international recruiter to come in as the company's first talent acquisition specialist and take ownership of all recruitment processes as well as the candidate attraction strategy globally.
You will need to have the credibility and experience to educate and coach managers and the leadership team on best practice, re-define the way they recruit and build a fantastic employer brand for the business.
As their first Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will review and improve existing recruitment processes to enhance their social media presence from a candidate attraction perspective.
Working closely with the hiring managers, you will use creative sourcing methods to ensure you attract the best talent from a variety of backgrounds internationally. In addition to full ownership of the recruitment process you will also manage exciting project work around diversity and inclusion, early careers and employer branding!
This is a unique opportunity for a creative recruiter with international experience looking for that career-defining role - you will be able to make a genuine impact within a world renowned media business!
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Create engaging and creative adverts to attract the best talent in the market
- Be a brand ambassador
- Work on projects, social media campaigns, events etc
- Deliver training to upskill line managers on interview technique and recruitment skills
- Manage recruitment budgets, assist with the onboarding of successful candidates
- Work alongside the HR team to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Manage recruitment agency relationships and PSL
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.