Our client, a Global Record Label, are seeking an International Royalty Processing Manager to come on board and supervise a team of 4.
The position will be directly responsible for the day-to-day running of the Royalty Income Team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with Heads of Administrations and Finance Teams to ensure all parties are briefed on the status of royalty income handling
- Managing staff training for members of the Royalty Income team and affiliates, if required
- Responsible for recruitment of team members as and when necessary
- Educate peers and management on processes and expectations to meet goals and objectives
- Ensure all income received is processed and reconciled through the royalties system as completely and accurately as possible, for each affiliate
- Manage loading of data files into royalty system
- Ensuring client payments and transactions are added to the system
- Resolving inter-company and client queries
- Create Business Intelligence reports to assist in reconciliation
- Ensure the deferred sheets and suspense files are reviewed adequately prior and post each royalty run
- Ensure the relevant paperwork is archived and reports produced/circulated post each royalty run
- Work with International stakeholders on business process improvement initiatives
- Define, analyse, and evaluate business process &/or system requirements to solve business problems
- Advise and consult on the implementation of systems modifications; use business knowledge to develop systems documentation and support the system development life cycle from design through implementation.
- Liaising with IT development team to analyse and update system to ingest varying source metadata o Develop operational plans to improve manual processes and eliminate/automate where possible o Support test cycles particularly User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Direct communication with 3rd party companies to guarantee solid royalties practices are in place
The ideal candidate will posses:
- In-depth understanding of Music Publishing and Royalties
- High level of IT literacy, including Microsoft packages
- Experience with Power BI and Tableau
- Knowledge of Visual Basic for Application (VBA)
- Good stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to liaise with all areas of the business across all affiliates
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and judgement in relation to specific responsibilities
- Exposure to workshops supporting processes such as requirements gathering
- Ability to cope with a number of projects simultaneously and be able to work under pressure
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Able to maintain accuracy, speed and thoroughness of response measures under pressure
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.