Handle Recruitment is seeking a talented sales/account manager from the exhibitions industry to join a leading B2B business information, publishing and events group based in central London.
The event you will be working on has grown rapidly (approx. 20% year on year) and therefore you will focus on maintaining and further developing the portfolio, this is a predominately face to face position with international travel!
As the International Sales Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Ensuring all stand revenue, yield and sponsorship targets are achieved
- Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features and benefits of exhibiting
- Building relationships with key customers at all levels, understanding their needs and putting forward solutions that meet with their business goals
- Creation of bespoke packages in line with exhibitor needs.
- Accurate floorplan management and ongoing communication of floorplan development with internal team.
- Attending industry events in the UK and overseas as required.
- Immersion into the UK meetings industry including participation in the life of key industry associations.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Proven sales and negotiation skills, first class communication skills
- Proven ability to cold call and develop new business
- Ability to build effective long term business relationships
- Meetings industry experience/knowledge or exhibitions experience
- Additional languages (desirable but not essential)
If you are an experienced business developer in the exhibitions industry who would love a split between Account Management and New Business (more AM) please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.