Based in London, the International Senior Finance Manager will support the accounting and finance function for the international team. Responsible for overseeing the preparation of financial statements and related financial knowledge on SOX and US GAAP as well as local statutory requirements.
- Work closely with the Management team to advise on key business decisions
- Responsible for the financial statement and oversees the general accounting functions
- Assist in expansion in new markets.
- Work with the international and corporate teams to develop reporting packages
- Coordinate work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records.
- Liaise with tax and legal departments within the company on various matters such as compliance, appointments and registered offices.
- Responsible for the proper implementation and functioning of appropriate internal controls and processes under the SOX framework.
- Train & mentor department staff and ensure appropriate prioritisation of day-to-day responsibilities and project work.
- Will have direct management responsibility for 2 accountants.
- Assist with global transfer pricing, inter-company, foreign currency translations.
- Must be ACA qualified (top 10), although an ACCA qualified candidates will be considered
- Must be degree Qualified
- Big 10 experience
- Experience in the advertising and/or technology industry a plus.
- Consolidation experience within industry
- Advance Excel skills (v lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- experience in VAT and Tax compliance
- Experience in IFRS, US GAAP and internal controls required.
- Works well in a team and able to engage with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.