We are currently looking for a Treasury Systems Accountant to join a global-leading music business based in West London. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of experienced business analysts and be in charge of the entire maintenance for the Group treasury, Payment and Banking Systems.
Responsibilities for this role includes mainly:
- Performs security administration tasks in the Group Global Payment Platform and in the centralised ebanking systems.
- Maintain the users table of authority database.
- Works in collaboration with the local finance functions to migrate their local eBanking systems to the centralised profiles.
- Assists in all phases of the Group Bank Account Management centralisation project
- Develops and maintains process and procedures documentation.
- Leads local and global projects in the area assigned.
- Proactively identifies and resolves technical challenges to deliver consistent quality services to the business.
- Maintains up-to-date expertise and continuously enhances own skills.
The ideal candidate
- University degree with 2-5 years in the Treasury department of an International Group.
- Knowledge and experience in eBanking platforms administration.
- Knowledge and experience in Bank Account Management systems.
- Qualified or part qualified treasurer (ACT) or accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.