Handle are proud to be working with a cutting edge, unique and leading music investment company based in Central London. Working on various music festivals, concerts and artists and this position will play a key role in assisting with the decision making process of investments and fund administration.
Supporting the M&A function of the festival advisory the role will assist with all new acquisitions through research, analysis and due diligence. This commercially focused analyst role will be working alongside the best in the business and will provide insight and exposure at the front line of the music world.
Suitable for a studying accountant (ACA/CIMA or ACCA) or commercial analyst outside of the accountancy field, you will be highly numerate, commercially focused and have a keen passion for music, live music and the entertainment industry.
- Assist with financial due diligence
- Assist the advisory team in researching new acquisitions
- Review business plans to assess the commercial viability and investment suitability of potential investors
- Assist with the decision making process for new investments by attending introductory meetings
- Report to the partners as to the suitability of potential investments
- Liaise with investor companies on a regular basis
- Manage investor communications including drafting letters to investors
- Assist with investment fund valuations
- Liaise with HMRC and answer ad-hoc investor queries
The suitable candidate will come from a strong academic background of degree level (2:1 or above) You will have a track record of working within a finance function in a commercially/strategically focused role, ideally in music/entertainment. You will possess a very professional approach and have the communication skills needed to deal confidently with senior members of staff, clients and report accurately and efficiently.
You must have a passion for live music!!!
Study support is on offer (ACCA/CIMA)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.