Investment Associate - Global Music - London
My client, a fast growing Music company are looking for an Investment Associate to come on board on a permanent basis. This Investment Associate will be responsible for providing key analysis, working closely with stakeholders and building summaries to then present at board level.
Based in Central London, you would be joining the team during an exciting time of growth and opportunity. Beginning at ground level you would have the opportunity to have some input upon the future direction of the business. On top of that you would be joining a great team working closely with the Head of Investments.
This role is ideal for a candidate with experience working for a Music company or Investment fund previously, with experience producing information packs in regards to potential deals.
- Putting together summaries to present at Board level based on information regarding Musical royalties
- Analysis on the potential income made from the deals
- Producing a board back which is then presented to the Directors
- Other adhoc duties related to the Investment Associate role
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is highly desirable
- Prior experience working within a Music company or Investment Fund
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Royalties is desirable
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong focus on MS Excel
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.