Investment Finance Manager - Music/Events
Cutting edge business with interests across Film, TV, Music and Events are looking for a qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA accountant to join the Live Entertainment Team who are responsible for investments in to the live music arena, with a current emphasis on music festivals.
The role sits as a central component of the team with active involvement in the collective goal to build brands and return profits to both investors and the group. This role will also be responsible for venture capital investments within media companies.
- Assisting in the sale of festivals and companies
- Supporting the team with fund management and development
- Liaising directly with investee companies, building towards your own portfolio
- Financial analysis of fund and investee company performance (actuals and projections)
- Oversight of investee company businesses, focussing on key budget lines such as revenues, production, marketing, talent and sponsorship
- Working with the finance department to ensure accurate and timely reporting of fund performance
- Developing relationships with promoters and other personnel in the industry
- Dealing with investor queries
The correct candidate:
- Strong interpersonal (relationship) and communication skills
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is a must
- Experience in budgeting and financial management and reporting
- General business affairs experience (including legal)
- Enthusiasm and strong interest in live music arena and media companies
- Ability to communicate financial concepts to non-financial partners
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload - able to define priorities and ensure task completion
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.