iOS Tech Lead / iOS team Lead - Digital Agency - REMOTE
Handle is working with a Global Digital Agency to help them find an iOS Tech Lead. In this initial 6 months contract your role will focus on current and greenfield project work with various global high profile clients clients!
This will be a 20% hands on / 80% leading role which will be predominantly work from home based
- Leading multiple projects / Code Reviewing / technical leadership
- Swift 3.2, 4 and 5
- iOS frameworks (UIKit, CoreData, CoreLocation, CoreGraphics)
- design patterns (MVP/MVVM).
- SOLID principles
- Provides technical leadership to their team
- Works with other engineering leads to share best practice
- coach and motivate their team
- CI/CD practices
- JSON API parsing
- Objective-C skills.
- RxSwift / Realm
If you feel the above role matches your skill set and interest please submit your CV through or contact Robert on 0207 569 9971.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.