Compliance Analyst / IT Analyst / Audit Analyst - Broadcast
We currently have a Compliance Analyst role available for a global broadcasting company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a global and innovative broadcast company.
*responsible for all aspects of the IT Compliance / Audit testing process including application control design assessments, evaluating evidence, reviewing results.
- Exposure within IT auditing, Compliance and or IT Controls experience
- Highly organised and able to meet demanding deadlines.
- Great communication ability to work well within a team
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Desired experience within 1 of the big 4 (PWC, KPMG, E&Y, or Deloitte)
Purpose of the Role
- Perform and/or Review Compliance Testing
- Perform Control Evaluation Assessments
- Interface with all Control Owners. Including meeting and general support to the Control Owners through the testing process.
- Support the IT Compliance Applications, Tools, and Directories
- Adhoc Tasks - preparing of reports, assisting other testers, troubleshooting, etc.
- Working Knowledge of operating systems and hypervisors (Windows/VMware)
- Pure/NetApp Storage Grid
- CLI Familiarity
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks, routers, firewalls, load balancers and DNS.
- monitoring tools - Nagios
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Compliance IT Analyst / Senior Analyst / Compliance Analyst / Audit Analyst
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.