IT Infrastructure Architect - Broadcast
We are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for the scoping, design, planning implementation & knowledge transfers of all Infrastructure systems for our client's Engineering and ISS departments.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading global broadcast company and lead their infrastructure team.
- Extensive Infrastructure experience leading teams of IT/Engineering professionals.
- Excellent knowledge of servers and network infrastructure including routers, switches, cloud, workflow and data center operations.
- Experience in TV Production and Broadcast environments.
- Working knowledge of IT and IP based workflows relative to broadcast and digital video production.
- Direct staff of IT professionals and suppliers in the configuration, security, deployment, support and maintenance of all IT and network hardware for all facilities, venues, remotes and operating locations.
- Researching and understanding suitability of all new technological advances.
- Coordinate planning and budgeting efforts with key operational leaders in Production, Broadcasting, Digital, Engineering, Operations, Procurement, HR and Finance.
- Act as liaison to all key vendors for current and future technology road maps.
- Lead design, development and adoption of Infrastructure systems for multiple projects concurrently.
- Work closely with linier and digital production teams to simplify, innovate and enhance media work flows, content creation and distribution.
- Plan and manage architecture for Olympic events; ensure business deliverables are clearly documented, communicated and delivered on time.
- Drive new technology initiatives that deliver creative innovation and operational and financial efficiencies.
- Work very closely with all GT&O teams to implement when possible the client's IT and security standards.
- Broadcast/TV Production industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on 0207569 9982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Infrastructure Architect - Broadcast/TV Production - IT Infrastructure Manager - IT Infrastructure Engineer
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.