We are looking for an experienced IT Manager to work for one of the world's leading major record labels and one of their world class recording studios. This role will be responsible for the development, performance and delivery of IT systems for the business and it's associated ventures.
* To liaise closely with the Head of Technical Services, IT & Communications Manager and operational managers to ensure the highest level of IT service to all areas of the business on a day to day basis.
* To work closely with UMG's IT department and GSO (Global Security Office) to ensure the studio's IT practices are in accordance with company standards and procedures.
* To work closely with members of the studios' Technical Department to ensure ongoing support and development for the DAWs and associated IT technologies within the operational areas of the business.
* To work in accordance with UMG's IT department on managing the studios' servers, switches and storage systems. Furthermore, provide and maintain the relevant IT systems' documentation.
* Administer the studios' SLAs with the relevant IT service providers.
* Monitor infrastructure operational alerts and security vulnerabilities and escalate as necessary.
* To play a proactive role in identifying areas of development and potential training in relevant IT matters within the Technical Department where necessary.
* To manage projects as agreed and directed by the Head of Technical Services.
* Qualified to degree level in Information Technology / Computing
* Experience of business IT practices, systems and infrastructure essential.
* Developed business understanding and proven experience of, and commitment to, providing efficient and effective services.
* Experience of working in a strong client focused environment.
* Commitment to and experience of maintaining high technical standards and providing an efficient, reliable and effective service.
* The ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally, to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
* The ability to work as part of a small studio IT team.
* Proven ability and experience of working constructively with colleagues at all levels.
* Proven ability in a complex, client-focussed environment.
* Experience of recording studio and post-production IT practices, systems and infrastructure preferable.
The ability to work flexible hours as some evening and weekend work may be required on occasion.
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris Bouroutzis on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.