IT Manager & Systems Administrator
We are working with a very exciting media brand looking for an IT Manager/Systems Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate has strong working knowledge of networking, computer and network security, Mac OS and Windows and Google Workspace.
An interest in software / web development would be an advantage as development is a core part of the business, and there is an opportunity in this role to get involved in systems administration on projects and DevOps.
- Maintenance and improvement of the office infrastructure and related processes (network, local and Azure servers, monitoring, security, etc.)
- Hardware and software support for 50/60 local users (mostly Mac and a few Windows users)
- Work alongside HR and senior stakeholders to support a smooth onboarding and offboarding of team members.
- Google Workspace administration for the Stink Group (400 users across multiple offices worldwide)
- Maintain and keep up-to-date our IT inventory (both hardware and software)
- Manage third party providers for IT services: obtain competitive quotes, update and renegotiate technology related licenses and third-party agreements, manage contract
- renewal dates and notice periods to ensure business continuity.
- DNS management of main group domains in AWS
- Technology consultancy for various parts of the business
- Ensure the organisation works within GDPR and data protection guidelines and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience in networking and VOIP phone system management
- Azure and Windows Server 2019
- Google Workspace - expert level
- Apple MDM solution - Jamf Pro
- Office 365 & Adobe CC license management
- Familiarity with AWS, particularly Route 53 and S3
- Familiarity with GCP
If your skill set matches the requirements, please email your CV to Chris Bouroutzis on email@example.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.