IT Operations Manager - Startup, VMware
We currently have an IT operations Manager role available for an exciting start up style company. This will be a hands on role managing 1 resource.
*The ideal candidate will possess ITIL accreditation as well as relevant technical accreditation from Microsoft, VMware, etc.
- Microsoft, VMware, AWS, Tegile, HP, Dell, Ruckus, Sonicwall, Google Apps for Business (G Suite), McAfee.
- approximately 110 users across desktops, laptops and servers, across two physical sites as well as the cloud
- maintain and improve infrastructure, support service, IT processes and budgets
- evaluating existing technology and process choices and helping define the future direction of the business
- Budget forecasting and control.
- Administering and managing the internal service desk and coordinating external vendor and partner support where necessary.
- Planning, implementation of and migration of new infrastructure and business systems.
- Continuous system review and improvements aligned
- System monitoring to ensure consistent performance, data backup and effective protection.
- Building and Maintaining high standard of network and data security including PCI compliance.
- Overseeing hardware repair and upgrades for workstations, laptops and servers.
- Management of 3rd Parties,
- Line Management of SysOps
Nice to have:
- ITIL Accreditation
- Microsoft / VMware Accreditation
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.