IT Project Manager, Salesforce.
£45,000-£55,000 - Central London
Handle are currently working with a technology start-up in London. They currently own a platform that has re-invented delivery services in and around the city. Currently working with small business to enterprise companies across the city our client has created a seamless delivery solution through a technology product.
You'd be joining their London office of circa 200 employees and would be amongst some of the best developers, product leaders & entrepreneurs.
Our client is now looking for someone to come on board to manage some of their internal IT & Tech projects. Specifically their Salesforce platform. As the IT Project Manager, you will be specifically responsible for a number of projects related to Salesforce as well as acting as their day to day administration of the platform.
There will be new projects coming up that will involve your IT Project Management experience as well as your expertise in Salesforce. You'll be expected to know how to maximise the use of Salesforce across the business and provide a strategy for business moving forward.
Must haves for IT Project Manager:
- At least 5+ years hands-on Salesforce experience, sales & service cloud is a must
- End to end process automation implementation experience, Salesforce & Zendesk.
- Experience with Zendesk products (Support, Chat and Guide) would be a huge advantage
- Experience managing project teams and examples of stakeholder management
Responsibilities for IT Project Manager:
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business to identify processes for automation using all the systems that are used
- Understanding the business's current operational systems and needs, and then being able to elicit business requirements from stakeholders at different levels
If you're interested in joining a start-up environment working with a successful tech platform in London surrounded by talented individuals then do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.