IT Service Desk Analyst / Support Engineer / 1st line support - Entertainment
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst / Support Engineer to support the monitoring & support of the global platform infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global entertainment company to progress within their global infrastructure and support team.
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Apple, Dell, Lenovo notebooks and desktops.
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Microsoft Office 2016 suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint+ Planner and Teams).
- Experience in supporting Canon, Ricoh and HP colour printers and copiers.
- Provide phone and desk side support for over 60mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile, Android, MS Surface).
- Experience working at an enterprise that is structured based upon the ITIL or Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) processes.
- Documenting incidents, problems and requests in the company ticketing system (ServiceNow) and file system (Box).
- Installation, configuration and support of the hardware and software (i.e. OSX, Windows7/10, MS office).
- Identifying problems in the environment and driving them to resolution.
- Support multiple cloud-based applications and promote adoption and training of these services.
- Provide phone and remote troubleshooting support to the client's London, Munich, China and other international offices.
- Provide phone, desk-phone/mobile support, and remote troubleshooting support to over 2000 users.
- Provide meeting and video conferencing support.
- Liaise with business users and Tech Business Analyst teams to understand and escalate new requirements and system changes.
- Entertainment / Media experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on 0207569 9982 or email@example.com.
IT Service Desk Analyst / Support Engineer / 1st / 2nd line Engineer / Support Analyst - Entertainment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.