IT Support Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst / Support Engineer to support the monitoring & support of the global platform infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global entertainment company to progress within their global infrastructure and support team.
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Apple, Dell, Lenovo notebooks and desktops.
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Microsoft Office 2016 suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint+ Planner and Teams).
- Experience in supporting Canon, Ricoh and HP colour printers and copiers.
- Provide phone and desk side support for over 60mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile, Android, MS Surface).
- Experience working at an enterprise that is structured based upon the ITIL or Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) processes.
- Documenting incidents, problems and requests in the company ticketing system (ServiceNow) and file system (Box).
- Installation, configuration and support of the hardware and software (i.e. OSX, Windows7/10, MS office).
- Identifying problems in the environment and driving them to resolution.
- Support multiple cloud-based applications and promote adoption and training of these services.
- Provide phone and remote troubleshooting support to the client's London, Munich, China and other international offices.
- Provide phone, desk-phone/mobile support, and remote troubleshooting support to over 2000 users.
- Provide meeting and video conferencing support.
- Liaise with business users and Tech Business Analyst teams to understand and escalate new requirements and system changes.
- Experience in supporting Cisco IP based phone systems and using the Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unity Connection Administration servers.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Asana, Salesforce, CVents, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in supporting collaboration services; Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Jabber, Skype & Cisco WebEx Cloud
- Has a working knowledge of our desktop management services SCCM and Jamf for Windows and Mac administration, imaging, deployment.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through.
IT Service Desk Analyst / Support Engineer / 1st / 2nd line Engineer / Support Analyst - Entertainment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.