Handle is working with a highly respected Digital Media and Design Agency to recruit an ambitious IT Support Analyst.
Looking for an enthusiastic and articulate candidate who can grow into the role and provide essential support to a busy studio environment.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality support of end -user computing
- Assist in maintaining the Windows server estate and the infrastructure services they deliver: DHCP, DNS, File, Print, Group Policy, Active Directory
- Ensure the availability of the IT systems and work with relevant 3rd parties to ensure appropriate maintenance activities are carried out to a high standard at the appropriate
- Develop and enhance internal systems, processes, and documentation at Native to enable further growth of the business and improve the maturity of IT services
- Integrate with the IT team and ensure skills coverage by both giving and receiving training in appropriate areas
- Take ownership of issues arising in the environment and manage through to closure working with other team members, the business and 3rd parties as
- Experience of supporting a mixed Windows / MacOS client base
- Ability to work in an agile and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and deliver identified work managing and balancing priorities to meet business needs
- At least 3 years' experience of managing and maintaining a Windows server environment, ideally Server 2012 and
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to rapidly develop an understanding of our systems
- Storage and network management experience desirable
- Linux/Unix experience desirable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.