Handle is working for a very high profile Arts organisation to recruit a 1st & 2nd Line IT Support Analyst.
Looking for a user-focused Support Analyst with strong Tech skills and great deskside manner.
The role will support approx 150 users across a number of London sites.
Overview: This role oversees the front line support for all users across the company (approx. 150 people), and has a key function in providing problem-solving support, help and advice to colleagues. You are responsible for and respond to service tickets, documenting and resolving them in a timely manner. As an IT Support Analyst, you should have excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate colleagues.
Support for staff at multiple sites
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software
- Software support: Word, Excel, Inventory, Photoshop, Windows7
- Troubleshoot printers and replacing printer suppliers
- Deal with and troubleshoot email (Outlook/Thunderbird) and web browser (Firefox) related issues both face to face and over the phone
- Setup and troubleshooting for mobile devices (iPhones or iPads) Laptops
- Restore data from backups as required
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request; manage the process for joiners and leavers in relation to user accounts
- Video Conferencing system: set up as required for meetings and providing training and user support
- Image and configure new desktop and laptop machines to company specifications (Mac and Windows)
- Liaise with and organize when needed external engineers to come out and service both computer hardware and printers
- Configure and troubleshoot wireless routers, wireless access points, and wireless devices as well as installation
- Maintenance tasks for equipment (PCs, printers, monitors, etc.) at all London sites
- Installation of computers, printers and various other IT related equipment around the sites
- Organize for IT related hardware to be transported to various sites via courier as required
- Implement software packages and updates to be pushed out to users
- Monitor anti-virus system and ensure updates are applied to all computers
- Edit and maintain LDAP directory
- Maintain and improve the operating procedure documentation
- Manage the support ticket system
- Procedure development and refinement for IT tasks with a view to automation
- Maintain the inventory of IT assets
- Ordering new hardware as required
- Attend staff meetings and gallery events as required
- Maintain systems filing and documentation as required
- Deal with other appropriate duties that may be allocated
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.