Handle is working with a well-known Publisher to recruit an experienced PC /Mac Support Analyst to join their team.
The role is wide-ranging and supports both PC and Mac infrastructure and is responsible for;-
* Provide cross-platform (Mac/PC) first and second line support to users,
* Deploy, support and maintain Mac/Windows desktops (experience and knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and NTFS)
* Manage Active Directory
* Maintain and deploy endpoint protection systems (anti-virus, anti-spam, patching, backups etc.)
* Manage VOIP, video conferencing
* Deploy and support corporate and BYOD mobile devices via MDM.
* Support and maintain company printers, consumables etc.
* Maintain accurate asset and software licensing tracking.
* Provide user training
* Create and maintain user documentation, training guides, and internal IT documentation.
* Assist with new IT projects and undertake other duties as may reasonably be required.
* Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)
* Virtualization platforms (VMware) and storage systems (SAN, NFS, NAS)
* Experience with Microsoft 365/Office 365
* Experience supporting Adobe Creative Cloud Apps (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Airwatch MDM or Microsoft Intune Experience
* VoIP Telephone systems (Mitel/3CX)
* Scripting and automation
* Experience in the Publishing industry
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes complimentary private healthcare, core working hours option, generous employer pension contribution up to 15%, life assurance plus more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.