Permanent, Central London,
up to 35000 p. a. benefits and perks
We are working with a very hip, medium size creative agency with an impressive creative portfolio and atmosphere. They are looking for someone with a background in 1st and 2nd line IT Support to join their compact team and take charge of their IT systems, along with providing IT support for the user base.
The role will involve running all aspects of IT for a company of around 50 people, which means it will be a varied role encompassing IT support, systems administration, project work, and the continual improvement of systems and processes. This is a great opportunity to join an industry-leading agency, and play a key role in the delivery of a first class IT function.
Day-to-day as the IT and Systems Administrator:
- Take ownership of the infrastructure, maintaining it on a day to day basis while looking to improve it in the long term.
- Take responsibility for IT security, and be expected to manage relationships with third-party suppliers.
- Working in an agile environment alongside software developers, and will have the opportunity to get involved in systems administration and devops projects.
- Support all creative and non-creative staff on a daily basis helping them solve ad hoc problems and suggesting new IT solutions.
Experience required for the role:
- Experience running a network and server infrastructure for a small to medium-sized business (circa 50 people).
- Strong knowledge of Mac and Windows technologies, and ideally experience with Linux servers.
- Experience with Google G-Suite (users, emails, docs) and supporting creatives
- Strong IT support skills, including troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Experience managing relationships with third party providers.
To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of experience in an IT Support / Systems Administration role, but more importantly, we are looking for someone who has run the IT function for a small business. You will need a broad technical knowledge, but also will be confident in your abilities, and able to operate effectively in a standalone position.
APPLY NOW! oR GET IN TOUCH WITH DAGMARA KUKLA VIA LINKEDIN FOR MORE DETAILS.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then, unfortunately, you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.