IT Support Analyst / Support Engineer / 2nd line support - Media
We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst to support the monitoring & support of the global platform infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading global media/entertainment company to progress within their global infrastructure and support team.
- PC (hardware & software) including Windows and Mac
- Good working knowledge of network (LAN/WAN/WLAN) connectivity and support including troubleshooting and testing
- Printer / MFD configuration and support
- MS Active Directory and Exchange
- Telephone systems and VoIP.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels and providing a professional, accurate and timely service at all times.
- Able to be flexible with regards to working hours.
- Day to day site wide delivery and support of Infrastructure Services including e-mail, print, voice and infrastructure based applications, desktop, audio video including associated hardware.
- On-site IT support for all corporate users, productions and permanent tenants predominantly desktop hardware and software (PC and Mac),
- Good level of working knowledge of all key infrastructure components (servers & networks), applications including e-mail, file & print and voice services.
- Monitor all IT asset activity (installs, moves, adds and changes)
- Providing on-site assistance to global server and network teams
- Foster and maintain a good working relationship with various IT outsource groups
- Assist with knowledge management for the Helpdesk
- Maintain technical documentation, including training guides.
- Participate in IT projects as and when appropriate
- Entertainment/Media experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on 0207569 9982.
Support Analyst / Support Engineer 1st / 2nd line Engineer / Platform Analyst - Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.